Established in 2006, Medix is a global & leading provider of innovative, high quality, medical management solutions. With offices in London, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Melbourne, Mumbai and Tel Aviv; Medix’ client base exceeds 4 million members, spread in over 90 countries. Medix services offer its clients, primarily global health & life insurers, financial groups, large corporates and governmental institutions, significant added values in the world of healthcare, helping them to transform their approach from being just health payers to become real health players.
Medix’ medical management solutions consistently bring socially responsible and financially beneficial outcomes to our customers, including:
- Accessibility of quality medical care
- Proven improved clinical outcomes
- Flattening of the Inequality of Care Curve
- Globalisation of medical knowledge and expertise
- Strengthening local healthcare landscapes
- Medical cost inflation control
- Keeping personal medical insurance affordable, accessible, sustainable and profitable
Medix’ team is comprised of 300 in-house doctors alongside nurses, medical admin, research teams and a quality accredited global network of over 4,000 specialists and 2,000 leading hospitals.
Medix services include:
- Personal Medical Case Management
- Disease Prevention Management Services
- Medical Concierge
- Digital Health Solutions
- Services for High Mobility Employees
- Clinical Strategy Consultations
- Medical Claims Management
- Medical Governance Services
Medix is proud to share that we provide our customers and patients with proven better medical outcomes while controlling medical cost inflation: on a yearly average, Medix has changed the initial diagnosis in 20% of the cases and improved treatment in 43% of the cases; by doing so, Medix provided its customers with a fast track solution to the right diagnosis and optimised treatment pathways.
With the view that digital health will continue to impact and disrupt the way health care is provided and consumed, the Medix Group has decided to launch a Venture Capital Fund, Medix Ventures, aiming to innovate and capitalise on the opportunities within the digital health space.
Believing that the accessibility, quality and sustainability of medical care are one of the most important components of social rights, Medix is very passionate about these issues and is globally fully dedicated to these activities.
We are here for you
SOURCE : MEDIX GLOBAL