On 3-4 August 2021, AM Vietnam welcomed a team of experts from the British Standards Institute (BSI) to assess and re-certify in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 standard. AM Vietnam has committed to continuously maintaining the effectiveness of ISO 9001 standard in language service quality management.
BSI experts’ review
After 2 days of audit, Mr. Nguyen Huy Hiep – BSI expert team leader and Mr. Le Minh Sang, member expert, had positive comments about AM Vietnam’s compliance with its commitments in operating the ISO 9001 quality system. The team noted that AM Vietnam had made important and strong improvements each year and had fully applied high technology to providing language services.
- 2018: Employment of the Microsoft 360 platform in business and data management
- 2018: Application of translation project management technology
- 2019: Successfully application of the AOP customer-resource management system.
- 2020: Application of online translation technology to connect global resources.
- 2021: The entire quality process was operated on the basis of Cloud technology.